Thursday, December 15, 2016

period 3 big questions

[Stay tuned to this space; later today I will post each class member's Big Question along with a link to his/her blog.  I'll do the same for each period at the end of each final session.  On Friday I will post "Big Questions / Next Steps" -- this will be your guide for the break.]

Satchel: Why do we need a national government?  Why can't we have 50 state governments?

Carlos: How is my future going to be?

Luis: What can I do to be successful?

Jocelyn: What makes things funny?

Natalia: How will I be after Grizzly Academy?

Emigdia: How can we decrease abortion?

Abigail: Will I actually get my sh*t together?

Jason: What makes a sports team great and what makes it fall?

Victor: Will God ever send another prophet?

Nicol: What will life be like after I graduate?

Ofelia: Why do people fight and why can't they control their anger?

Marcos: What does my future hold?

Jay: What makes people nice and mean at the same time?

Jose: Who organized the alphabet?

Luis: Is there an afterlife?

Chris: Why is life hard?

Robert: What is the best way to pursue my goal of becoming a police officer?

Alex: Is there life on other planets?

Katie: What will my future be like after I graduate?

Vivian: Why do certain animals have specific behaviors?

Maria: What will my future be like after I graduate?

Angel: Why do we have nuclear bombs if we're not going to use them?

Richard: Why does music have such a big impact on people?

Kleiff: What will my future be like?

Jaime: Why do teachers give final exams?

Etzell: What would life be without music?

Elvis: What will life be like after high school?








No comments:

Post a Comment