Tuesday, April 11, 2017

april 11

JOURNAL TOPIC:
Six hundred years after he stopped writing, we are still quoting Shakespeare-- often without knowing it.  Is there an author, poet, lyricist or rapper writing today who will be remembered as having such an impact?  Who?  Why?

AGENDA:
1. Journal
2. I'm out unexpectedly today so:
  • If you were in class yesterday, please share your notes with someone who wasn't;
  • Please post your topic, your five resources, and your ten community members on your blog (title: MASTERPIECE PART I) -- if you still need to find resources or community members, please use the time during the period
  • Please install the "followers" widget on your blog
I plan to be in class tomorrow to set the stage for break and beyond.  If you can't join us for any reason, please check the blog for specifics.  It's important for us to keep up with each other so we don't lose momentum over the break.  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I have no clue how to install the followers widget on my blog, do I just dick around until I either Find it or break my blog?

    ReplyDelete